The top 10 most annoying things while traveling.
We all (well most of us) love traveling – choosing our ideal destination, buying flight tickets and reserving a hotel room. However, sometimes we come across annoying things that can easily destroy our perfect holiday mood. Here we have listed top ten most annoying things while traveling abroad.
- People who have never heard of personal space. There’s no need to come closer than 30 cm in the queue, it is not going to move faster.
- Loud passengers in the plane/train/bus. People are not interested in what you’re talking about, but there is no escape, so be aware and speak lower.
- Cat-calling in the streets. The headache of all girls, dear men, the louder you scream, the dumber you look.
- No wifi at the airport. Or the hotel. Or the whole city.
- People who take photos near attractions and don’t move on after the picture is done. There are others waiting for a photo! Don’t be that person – just move after you are done.
- Disrespectful attitude of the tourists. You are guests here, please behave!
- Forgetting tooth brush/eye drops/glasses/etc. Having to find an open supermarket in unknown area.
- Annoying taxi drivers. No, I do not want to say where I am from. Please, just bring me from point A to point B, here is your money, thank you.
- Paid toilets in tourist sites. I mean, seriously?
10. People speaking their native language to locals and expecting them to understand. No words.
And what is the most annoying for you while traveling?