The hardest European Capital Cities quiz you’ll ever take!
Some of the most obvious capital cities come to mind when thinking about Europe; Paris, London, Madrid… but do you think you know all the European capital cities? We’ve got another geography quiz that will make you think twice!
Choose the right city for each country and see how well you do on a scale of never looked at a map to straight up geography nerd!
Scroll down after the quiz to find some fun facts about European capitals!
Did you know there are 44 countries in Europe, which collectively have over 800 cities?
More fun facts about European capitals:
- There is only one European capital beginning with the letter E – Edinburgh.
- Reykjavík in Iceland is the world’s most northern capital city.
- Moscow is the largest city in Europe, with over 13 million inhabitants.
- Nicosia is split politically into north and south. The north is located in the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and the south situated in the Republic of Cyprus.
- Although Amsterdam is the official capital city of the Netherlands under the Constitution, The Hague acts as the ‘de-facto’ capital city, as the seat of the government is located there.
How did you do in the quiz? Did you know more than you think? Let us know what type of geography quiz you’d like to do next in the comments below!