It’s the most wonderful time of the year 🎶 The idea of a perfect Christmas is different for everyone… whether you love snow or hate it, prefer eggnog or hot chocolate, or love Christmas songs or hate them! Maybe you’re looking to see one of the most beautiful Christmas markets, or you fancy spending Christmas in one of the most Christmassy cities in the world. Find out where should you spend Christmas with this personality test.
Do you want some snow with your Christmas?
Pick something to eat at Christmas:
Pick a Christmas song:
Pick a Christmas movie:
Pick a Christmas beverage:
Pick a Christmas character:
Pick some Christmas lights:
Are you excited about the destination you got? Where else is on your Christmas bucket list? We’d love to hear in the comments below.
Since travelling at this time of year can be extra-stressful, here are some of our Christmas travel tips to ensure a smooth journey:
- The busiest days on the road during Christmas is the 23rd, between 3pm and 6pm. If you’re driving somewhere on Christmas Eve, avoid driving in the evening.
- Make sure you book early if you’re coming home on the Friday or Saturday before Christmas – these are the most popular days to fly.
- If you’re flying to/within Europe, its best to book early as flights steadily rise during the lead up to December.
- The best and quietest day to fly for your Christmas getaway, is just after, between the 28th-31st December when there’s a significant price drop. If you want to get away before the big day, the 16th is the quietest day for travel.
- Remember to be kind to airport/train line staff – they are dealing with the Christmas stress too… as well as having to work during Christmas!