Finding a job abroad can start off exciting – you’re in your dream destination, far from home, full of hope and ambition. But when you start searching for a job, here the challenge begins! Hundreds of emails, dozens of interviews, here we show exactly how it happens:
- At first you are enthusiastic and full of energy – moving abroad will be so exciting, there’ll be so much to explore in the new city! You check websites, you see hundreds of offers…
2. You carefully pick the most interesting ones and prepare your cover letters. The applications are sent off…
3. And the waiting begins!
4. Next stage – you don’t hear anything back and start applying to everything and anything you can!
5. You hunt down the recruiters…
6. And send them emails full of despair
7. Finally the moment has come! You got an interview invitation!
8. You arrive excited and full of hope – prepped to ace the interview!
9. A few days later the nerves set in and you constantly check your email because you haven’t heard back for 2 days already.
10. Finally! You got the call, you got the job!
Still in the middle of finding a job abroad? Try Europe Language Jobs to find your dream position in Europe!
Looking for advice on moving abroad? Check out our posts below: