Whether it’s your favourite time of year or your most dreaded, we have a solution for you.
Take this personality test to find out where you should be spending Halloween!
Pick a movie to watch on Halloween
Choose a Halloween look
Will you be watching scary movies on Halloween?
How do you feel about roller coasters?
What do you think the best thing about Halloween is?
How much do you like the dark?
Where are you spending your Halloween? Let us know in the comments below!
Was this Halloween personality test not spooky enough for you? Check out our video on how Europe celebrates Halloween.
Even more spooky facts:
- The first jack-o’-lanterns were actually made from turnips.
- The enzymes from your digestive system begin to digest and break down your body within the first few days of death.
- Forensic scientists can tell how long it has been since death by looking at the species of insect on the body.
- A Rat King is a gross phenomenon caused by ice, dirt, hair or even bodily fluids tangling rats by their tails.
- Russian doctors removed what they believed to be a tumor from a man’s lung, only to discover that it was actually a two-inch fir tree.
- Wealthy Europeans in the 1500s and 1600s ate parts of corpses, believing them to have medicinal properties. The trend started with the small doses of imported mummy powder and expanded to the blood and fat of local corpses.
- The “New England Vampire Panic” was an event in the 19th century where people thought that Tuberculosis was caused by vampires. People were so scared that they dug up those who died of Tuberculosis and stake them through the heart.
- From 1898 to 1910, the Bayer pharmaceutical company marketed and sold heroin as cough medicine and non-addictive substitute for morphine.
- While filming the movie ‘The Exorcist’, many actors got injured, the set burned down, and as a result a Priest was brought in several times to bless the set.
- The Sedlec Ossuary is a church in the Czech Republic that is decorated with human bones.